I am a UX Designer in Mountain View, California. I have over ten years of experience designing software for companies such as Facebook, Apple, Curbside, and Intuit. My experience includes:
- Designing consumer and enterprise products, such as iPhoto and Facebook business applications
- Designing across multiple platforms, including Mac desktop, iOS, Android, and web responsive
- Delivering on an end-to-end process, including data visualizations, icon design, and iterative prototyping
- Excelling in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Distilling complex requirements to a simple and clear user experience
I enjoy creative problem solving. I am motivated by practical, tangible projects that improve peoples’ lives. I value simplicity, ease-of-use, and consistency. I am good at delivering what I say I will when I say I will.
I have been handcoding HTML since 1995.
I once rode my bike across the country. I once won a bicycle race and designed the website for my racing team.
I enjoy participating in local voluteer events.