I am a Product Designer in Mountain View, California. Since 2003, I've been designing software and websites for companies such as Meta, Apple, Curbside, and Intuit. My experience includes:
- Designing and prototyping consumer and enterprise products, such as Apple's iPhoto and Meta business applications
- Designing across multiple platforms, including desktop, iOS, Android, and web responsive
- Delivering on an end-to-end process, including data visualizations, icon design, iterative prototyping, and quality assurance
- Excelling in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Distilling complex requirements to simple and clear user experiences
I enjoy creative problem solving. I am motivated by practical, tangible projects that improve peoples’ lives. I value simplicity, ease-of-use, and consistency. I am good at delivering what I say I will when I say I will.
I have been handcoding HTML since 1995.
I once rode my bike across the country. I once won a bicycle race and designed the website for my racing team.
I enjoy participating in local voluteer events.